These last 10 months, many innovations have been added to LabNbook. The most important are:
- The translation in English language.
- A new role of « manager » that enables the manager to add teachers in LabNbook and to manage teams of teachers. Anyone interested by this new role should make a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A new restoration module that enables students to restore any version of their LabDocs.
- The drawing tool with new science images libraries: electricity, fluids mechanics, optics, chemistry glassware, and soon chemical engineering. If other libraries are needed, it is possible if you provide images in the SVG format.
- A new version of the equations’ editor EpsilonWriter, with better LaTeX support.
You can find more details on the new functions on the changelog page.